CLAIMS, CHANGE AND RETURN GOODS
Did you receive goods that you don’t like? Something doesn’t fit? Don’t worry, these things happen. You have 14 days to return the goods for a refund. THE RETURN COSTS ARE AT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.
- Put the original invoice & the return form into a box along with the unworn goods.
- Pack the shoebox in a plastic bag, a bigger box, or other packaging material so it doesn’t get damaged in transit. Please don’t put tape on the shoe box directly, as it will devalue the product.
- Send the packed goods to our address. Customers from the UK can contact us to get a return label. It is necessary to include the original invoice inside the package.PETER VRABEL
TRI VODY II. 75A
SLOVAKIAWe recommend shipping the order with tracking and insurance. Customers based in the UK, don’t forget to attach the invoice inside the package to avoid paying the customs fees.
The return costs are at the customer’s expense! Please don’t bring the goods to the warehouse personally. Orders shipped with cash on delivery will not be accepted.
- We will refund you within 14 days (if paid with cash). With payments by card or PayPal, refund is made on the same day the order is processed in our warehouse.
TERMS OF RETURN
- The 30 day return period starts on the day you receive the goods.
- The goods must be unworn and fitted for further sale.
- The goods must be packed in their original packaging that has not been damaged.
- The goods can’t be damaged or devalued in any way.
OUR TIPWe recommend insuring the package before returning it. If the package is lost or damaged in transit, you could file a complaint with the carrier and get your money back. Customers based in the UK, don’t forget to attach the invoice inside the package to avoid paying the customs fees.